DragonEyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for builder

Go down

application for builder Empty application for builder

Post by MrVizion Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 pm

i want to be builder because i want to help make the server look amazing so more people join it would really be awesome knowing something you built is being watched by hundreds of players and admired by them as well.i feel that i can be builder because you liked the old hub that i made it wasn't the best i could have done for example instead of a glass hallway i could have made a glass room and made it bigger and most of it was plain but i mean there really is not a true hunger games design so i couldn't work with that so i decided blood was related to hunger games and also cake but i mean a couple cakes wouldn't change a thing but i still wanted to enhance it even more but you said no the third time i asked you said no and i don't want to push so you wouldn't get mad and get me banned and also i want to help make new spawns that way people can see what i can do. but every time i play and look at my builds it is always raided so i cant show you and when i start it over again someone raids it again. so i want to be able to build without someone destroys it but i cant do anything about it.

MrVizion

Back to top Go down

application for builder Empty new app for builder

Post by MrVizion Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:59 pm

name:Ramon Abreu
timezone:EST
ign:idk what you mean by ign
rank applying for:builder
experience:the old mini games hub
reason of wanting this rank:so i can build massive structures have people see and be amazed with my creations and whenever i build something it gets raided and i cant repair all of it in survival mode because collecting all the supplies then someone comes along and destroy it so i have nothing else i can show you and that is why i want to be builder.
how did i find this server:i found this server through actuners dragoneyes video
Information:i am good at building big and short builds i don't stop until done or if ti is raided.
others:IDK what you mean by others but my cousin nitrorage515 also wants to be builder he found your server through me.

MrVizion

Back to top Go down

application for builder Empty Re: application for builder

Post by ac2708 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am

Good app, I wish you luck on getting builder Wink <3
ac2708
ac2708

Back to top Go down

application for builder Empty Re: application for builder

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down