DragonEyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Apply:Admin]Amer1995

2 posters

Go down

[Apply:Admin]Amer1995 Empty [Apply:Admin]Amer1995

Post by Amer1995 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:34 am

Name: Amer Khaldi

Timezone: + 2 GTM

IGN: Amer1995

Rank applying for: Admin/OP

Experience: Yes, I owned a server for about two months before my friends and I went our own seperate ways. We had up to 5 people on at once, all of the people i let play on the server. I was the only admin on the server, besides a friend of mine that helped me keep peace when I wasn't on. I didn't do too much with code or configurations, but we had the basic permissions for everyone. After I closed the server, I was appointed Admin on a small server that had about 17 people on at one time a pretty good amount of time, but the server closed down soon after. Experiences on that server inculded various world guard and world edit usage, promoting, doing lots and lots with war plugin, making ranks, and as usual, resolving conflicts/ fixing greifs (all that FUN stuff). I was also admin on the old server before 'the event' happened.

Reason of Wanting this rank: I want to be OP because I want to be able to help when needed, but not have as high of a responsibility as admin, because I am not on as much as the other admins are. I would like to help set up warzones and make more games if needed. I would like to provide extra support for when others are not on, and I would like to help any staff or members that need it. I also want to be OP because I think there are too many people applying for admin, and not people going for lower ranks, as well. I have the experience, I have the respect (not really), and I really enjoy this server.

How did I find this server: Actuner/Road

Information: I'm like help new players , i hate raided/hacker/girtfing

Others: My skype: Mike.Edwrads | facebook: Hmaida Khaldi |[u]

Amer1995

Back to top Go down

[Apply:Admin]Amer1995 Empty Re: [Apply:Admin]Amer1995

Post by deano3663 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 am

nice application but you should apply for moderator first Smile

deano3663

Back to top Go down

[Apply:Admin]Amer1995 Empty Re: [Apply:Admin]Amer1995

Post by Amer1995 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 am